Monday, July 27, 2015

A few tidbits from day one of As You Like It

1. Me, A, K, and EI: *raises pain roller in the air* "PAINT ALL THE THINGS! PAINT ARRRRRRMY!" 

2.  He yells " everyone down!" And we're all on the floor. ( see me there in the front row with the black skirt?)

3. Me, A, K, B, J, and Me all crowded into a tiny bathroom because that bathroom was an improved backstage. Do you know how hilariously awkward it is to be crammed into a tiny bathroom with people of mixed genders? Very. I wouldn't recommend it unless you have the group I had. 

4. We were doing an improve skit about a girl who brings her fiancé home to meet her parents. I was the mom, E was the dad, J was the fiancé and K was the girl. 
K- "This is Alex." 
Me- " He's lovely!" 
E- " Just a moment please" *drags J offstage* *bangs offstage* *comes back without J* the weddings off. That was my cell mate from prison.

5. 
B- * deep voice* "I'm Batman. No, I sound like a sick goat so I'm Goatman."
I- " oh, ok." * deep voice* " Then I'm Batman." 
B-" arrrrrr" 
I- " arrrrr" 

And here's my favorite from the day......

6. 
I- " Hi!" 
Me- " Hi!" 
I- " How are you?" 
Me- " good, you?" 
I- " good." 
Me-" cool." 
I- " WINDMILLS!!!!!!" *walks away*


Have I mentioned how much I love this?




No comments:

Post a Comment