Wednesday, July 15, 2015

ONE DAY MORE!!!!!

                                                          
                                                            One more dawn!
                                                             One more day!
                                                             One day more!
One more day until the ball! I'm so excited! I have almost everything figured out and I'm really hoping everything works out fine! I'm scared because I had my hair all figured out, and then I actually tried it the other day and my hair looked all greasy and gross and my hair didn't curl all the way. I'm going to give myself plenty of time tomorrow so I can wash it out again if it looks bad! I'm super excited! Anyone else as excited as I am? Everyone cross your fingers and hope that Voldemort, Harry Potter, Superman, and Ant-Man come! :)

Oh and, by the way, tomorrow will be today and today will be yesterday and yesterday will be today because today is tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. YEAHH!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!! WHOOOOP WHOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete