Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Day two and three of Shakspearth

     Asth Youth Liketh Itth isth goingth reallyth wellth! ( I love putting th of the end of everything now.) We go through blocking all of the play in three days, which if you don't know is super good! Three days is practically unheard of! I'm super happy. And the blocking is really good too, I love our director. Some of it kinda pushes the line into AWKWARD! But most of it is really cool, like the part where I always carry around my stuffed sheep everywhere and play with it everywhere. It's really nice when everyone's just sitting around staring at the air and I can sit there and play with the "sheep". People keep reading around me to pay with the sheep too and this morning when I forgot my sheep somewhere everyone yelled at me because of the poor left behind sheep. And the time I dropped it on the stage...
     We're going to go through the whole thing tomorrow and I can't wait to see it all! Everyone's been working really hard on everything and it shows. The plot of the play I don't find super interesting compared to a lot of his other plays, but when you get it onstage with good actors and props and everything. We're setting this play in 1920-1930 New York and I'm a hobo in Central Park. It's really fun! Hope to see you all there!

4 comments:

  1. Things are looking positive. I've got the noose around their necks all I've got to do is tighten it......... if you know what I mean:D Things are looking hopeful! Crossing my fingers I can come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I tightened it! See you on Saturday! (bought my ticket this morning! :D)

      Delete