Friday, July 10, 2015

Guys, I need help

My awkwardness is hitting strong right now. Today I both almost tripped over Harry Potter in the store because he was standing right behind me when I didn't expect him, then I had a conversation somewhat like this at a friends family's house.

sisters friends brothers friend who we're calling T- *walks into the house*
my family- *subtly pretends we don't see him because etiquette*
T- *subtly pretends he doesn't see us because etiquette*
Our-friends-mom-who-we're-calling-Mrs.X: * Doesn't see etiquette* Come and meet the ( our family name) guys!
T and his friend in the family, F- awwwwwwww
Me- * Feels my face start to heat up because they probably already hate us judging by there last comment.*
Mrs. X- come on T. This is Mr. P, and this is Ruth Anna. Oh you know Ruth Anna don't you T!

     I do know T, but I think T doesn't know me. It's one of those awkward situations.
T- Ummm, maybe.....
Me- * tries to cover up my awkwardness* IknowhissisterJ

     In case you didn't catch that, I said "I know his sister" J. I slurred I was so awkward.

Me- * prays that J really is his sister*
T- Oh ya, that's right!

     Now this conversation probably wasn't awkward for him at all because he probably isn't awkward like I am. But for me it was very odd. And I really hope that the rumors are true that blushing is cute, because I must have been bright red the whole time. I need heeeeeeeeelllllllllpppppppp!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, I was there for that. Your blushing, I'm afraid to say, wasn't that cute. I wonder is foundation covers it up whenever you blush. Hmmmmmm . . .

    ReplyDelete