Saturday, July 25, 2015

I can't


( First off, does anyone ever read this blog anymore?)

Have you ever looked at something and thought " I can't do this even though I love it." I can't write. I can't sing. I can't draw. I can't act. This happens to me all the time. I love something that I'm doing, but I really think that I can't do it. Here is a story via two pictures about how you can.



This is an actor from 21 Jump Street. He's pretty awful. He barely has any range in his acting, and his "cringe worthy" scenes don't make me cringe at all. His role as this character is widely known as being super dumb. He did get the lead part though in a large TV show though,  so well done him. And he developed a character even though said character is dumb and empty most of the time. He has his moments, but overall, he's a pretty bad actor.



This is an actor from just about every movie ever made. He. Is. Amazing. I wish every day that I had a fraction of his talent. He's on most lists as one o the greatest actor ever. You have a movie with him in it for 30 seconds, and that movie has his name all over it because people will go and pay however much they have to so they can see that movie. He has terrific range in his acting and created wonderful characters.

So get it?



Bad actor.



Good actor.

Ok, so you have that. Now after all that are you ready for the meaning behind this story?

These two people are the same person.

You can do it.

3 comments:

  1. That's really cool! :D

    (oh and I am reading :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it?
    (cool, I was afraid I was just posting for Invisible Bob)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am present on your blog right now.

    That's cool!

    ReplyDelete