Monday, July 13, 2015

As You Like It


Me and Emily, one of my best friends ever are in As You Like It right now at the Black Box Theater in Colorado Springs, and we would love you all to come to the show! Everyone! Best friends, acquaintances, random strangers that I've never met before and are just reading my blog because.

As You like it is a romantic comedy by William Shakespeare and really funny! We're setting it in 1930's New York City. That means that castles are penthouses with the duchesses etc being the local millionaires and the forest is Central  Park and the shepherdesses and such are hobos.

The play is on August 1st (2015 just in case you couldn't guess.) There are going to be two performances, one at 2pm and the other at 7pm. You need to buy the tickets early because it's a small theater and it sells out fast. You can but them here at $5 for students, seniors, and military and $10 for everyone else.
 
Please come! I would love to see you all there! I'm playing Corina and Emily is Jaqueline so watch out for us! And I beg your pardon in advance for the huge picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment